If you are brainy and interested in joining or leading a team as part of a fast-growing disruption-minded startup, and helping us bring to the world a set of cool technologies with a brand-new business model – and you have a rock star developer or data scientist mentality – then your place is with us. We offer (and relocate to) the center of the New York Metropolitan Area, with the excitement and fast paced trading culture of the financial markets and the development atmosphere of Silicon Valley.
Our fast-paced NYC R&D Team is looking for a quality focused, entrepreneurial, passionate and innovative Partnership Program Director with a proven track record in strategy development and execution. The candidate will be ambitious, looking to make an impact, and join the management team in the exciting early stages. This position is responsible for driving market, entry and operating strategy for product; identifying, developing, managing and executing go-to-market global partnership strategy as required to grow our business.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Your role will be a balance of strategic planning and commercial management.
- Establish mutually beneficial relationships with key partners.
- Qualifying the partner, researching and analyzing partner strategic fit (including analysis of partner performance, strategic fitting, competitive environment, and overall joint business opportunity), having the initial dialogue to qualify their desire and willingness to partner, presenting the internal case to proceed with that Partner to the next stage of dialogue.
- Developing the relationship to find new opportunities.
- Working closely in a product, project, or partner management capacity with various search-advertising syndication/distribution partnerships: paid search, contextual, toolbar, domain site, and mobile-ad relationships among others.
- Conducting the initial estimations and feasibility assessments.
- Confirming product capabilities/release plans or alignment of product managers to any incremental product requirements.
- Negotiating an initial commercial framework - within established guidelines - and a preliminary business case/plan.
- Orchestrating the team efforts to ensure timely delivery of product and the effective joint working where required.
- Orchestrating the go-to-market plans, supported by Product and Marketing as required.
Qualifications - Candidate must have demonstrable experience and excellence in
- Relevant Commercial Expertise/Business Development and Partnership & Relationship Management track record in relevant industries (Minimum 8 - 10 years business experience and of which minimum 5 years of related experience in a similar role / capacity).
- Partner Management responsibilities must have included negotiating and closing successful complex partnership deals and driving substantial account growth.
- Partner Management track record includes Sales, Account Management, Business Development, or Management Consulting.
- Experience in a managing large mission critical projects with conference presentation or other public speaking including press interviews.
- Analyzing complex business problems, performing trade-off analysis and decision support.
- Driving competitive analysis framework by products (micro) or industry category (macro).
- Being comfortable in financial analytics, adopting a quantitative approach (i.e. data-driven) in problem-solving.
- Experience as an active participant (ideally as a leader) in technical/developer/business communities.
- Communicating with executives, formulating actions and steering decision-making.
- BS, BA or equivalent experience; MBA preferred